Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#41 Competition

Competition is a fun way to challenge yourself in your game, but do we really need it everywhere?





Alludra the Mage here helping you have fun in your game!

Competition is a great thing, it can push us to be better in our games and reach achievements that we might not have made it to before. Personally I love a bit of competition in my game play to help me be a better player and for fun with my friends.

So I personally Just love it when I stumble upon  some stranger who thinks that he is in competition with everyone in the same class! I mean come on everyone knows that guy who constantly posts DPS numbers everywhere he goes when he's on top, heck we all probably have guild mates who pull these shenanigans!

Look guys competition is great and like I said, I'm all for it, but please don't go looking for fights with friends, guildies, or even  strangers as if you are clearing up some long standing feud. And don't expect everyone to be in on your game. Most of us just want to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment